CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 7 March 2013

Who Cares???


     


All those tears from yesterday. They didn't wash away the pain. So long overdue those tears were for you. Don't say you love me again just because you see the end. Don't act like you care, it's too late to pretend.

I never wanted to burn our bridges. But I'm so tired. It's so hard to walk away, but I can't wish for yesterday. I don't wanna lose you. But it's so hard when you don't care anymore. I hope you don't hate me. But I'm trying to save me because something tells me you don't care. You don't care anymore.

Someday soon you'll understand. When no one's there to hold your hand. When loneliness is Me! I'm not saying there won't be. Another time for you and me. But I won't let love die or let you hurt me again. I don't want to burn outrageous. But I'm so tired i don't wanna walk away but I  can't wish for yesterday.

Someday when you're all alone and you've got no hand to hold. You will think of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment